Educating Young Minds

Educating Young Minds

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome to my World!

This past Fall.



My two younger brothers and I.


My name is Marisa. I come from a huge Italian family. I am 21 years old. I have been in a relationship for 5 year come this February. I enjoy relaxing on the weekends with a good movie and some popcorn. I am a preschool teacher and work with 2 & 3 year old daily. I have enjoyed teaching since a very young age. 
 
I have had a few great experiences in school and through out my entire Education career that has made me want to help and influence childrens' lives. I love watching children bloom from a toddler into a preschooler and knowing that I helped with that transition. I enjoy curriculum and creating fun activities! One of my favorite times of the day is Group Time. This the time where discussions based on the curriculum are held and I get to hear from each of my students individually as well. I love hearing their cute little exaggerated stories and understanding the world through their perspectives.
 
http://www.prekinders.com/  - I love this website! It has many different themed printables. I love their word cards for literacy activities. I use this website on the regular and would highly recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment